Monday, May 08, 2006

Open Invitation

The Vendor Leadership Forum would like to host a conversation with clients and families about our direction and focus. Our hope is to begin with a two-hour discussion using The World Cafe process and guidelines. World Cafe is a technology for determining the direction of a conversation with open objectives.

Because the ELARC VLF focuses on change within the Eastern Los Angeles County Regional Center catchment area, we would like to make this meeting as convenient as possible for clients and families within our catchment area, although the invitation to attend is open. If you are a user of services through ELARC, please leave a comment if there is a month or season and a day of the week and time which would be best for your attendance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette B said...

I will also make time to come. Mornings are best for me, but I don't work on Friday so there must be food involved to bring me out of my cave!

5/18/2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Sure, Truth. Yvette, you know I don't show up to meetings without a porkchop strapped to my ankle.

5/25/2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home